Dr. Tanmaya Goel
Kidney Specialist Doctor
We often hear people saying Doctors are next to God. They hold this rapport for the services they render to the ailing person who has almost lost the hope of existence and survival. A kidney specialist doctor in Jalandhar, Doctor Tanmaya Goel, fits perfectly well into this picture of a person who renders his services for flourishing life with hope and happiness in the hearts that fear their existence due to the ailments they are going through. Nothing can better describe him than the following lines Good doctors understand responsibility better than privilege and practice accountability better than business. The purpose of a doctor or any human, in general, should not be to delay the death of a patient but to increase the person’s quality of life.
Dr. Tanmaya Goel is alumni of King George Medical College, Lucknow from, where he completed his MBBS and MS. He has his count in one amongst the few doctors in Indian Medical history who attain Master of Chirurgical, MCh. He is a specialist in the field of urology and the best doctor you can get for kidney problems. Apart from having experience and skill in his field of medical inspection, he is a doctor who has an ear for his patient’s talks and a heart that can relate with people.
» Urological society of IndiaMembership Number -G106
» Punjab Medical CouncilFull Registration -38121
» Member- Indian Medical Association
» Life Associate Member of the Karnataka Urological Society
» Life Member of the North Zone Chapter Of Urological Society in India
» Member American Urological Association(AUA)- in Process
» Senior Resident, dept. of Urology, KGMC, Lucknow, India
» August 2003- August 2004
» Registrar, Dept pf Urology, KMC, Manipal, karnataka, India
» August 2004- August 2007
» Junior Consultant Urologist, Andrologist, and Renal Transplant Surgeon, Patel Hospital Jalandhar, Punjab, India
» August 2007- August 2008
» Recipient of the prestugious Devon Travel Fellowship for the year 2006-07 at KUACON, Davangere, Karnataka.
» Obtained honors in Biochemistry, Phaemacology, Social and Preventive Medicine,Pathology, Ophthalmology and passed all the three professional examinations with an aggregate of more then 63%(amongst the Top 10 of the batch).
» Merit holder in I.S.C passed in 1992 with 84% marks(Amongst the top 10 of the batch)
1. Was caption of Squash and Swimming team of K.G’s Medical College. Lucknow.
2. Was member of winning teams in Cricket and Badiminton in K.G’s Medical College, Lucknow.
3. Won awards and certificates in various competitions in Music Quiz, Creative Writing , Singing and Choreography.
1. Paper titled “Comparative study of plasma zinc levels in benign and malignant lesions of prostate” published in the Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 2006; 40(2): 108-112.
2. Paper titled “Squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity with metastasis to the urinary bladder” published in the Indian Journal of Urology. 2006; 22: 372-373.
3. Paper titled “Adrnal oncocytoma masquerading as a fuctional tumor”. published in the Indian Journal of Surgery. 2007; 23: 77-78.
4. Paper titled “Comparative study of plasma zinc levels in benign and malignant lesions of prostate” published in the Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology. 2006; 40(2): 108-112.
5. Paper titled “Adenomatoid tumor of tunica albuginea mimicking a testicular neoplasm” published in the internet Journal of Urology. 2007; Volume 4 Number 2.
6. Paper titled “Traumatic epididymal hematoma producing testcular torsion” published in the internet Journal of Urology. 2007; Volume 4 Number 2.
7. Paper titled “Emphysematous pyelonephritis with calculus-management strategies” published in the internet Journal of Urology. 2007; 23:250-252.
8. Paper titled “Cytomegalovirus ureteritis- an unreported cause of hematuria in an immunocompetent individual” published in the Journal of Microbiology, Immunology and Infection, Taiwan. 2007; 40:450-451.
9. Paper titled “Role of AgNOR count and its correlation with serum PSA levels in Prostatic lesions” published in Urologia Internationalis. 2009; 82(3):286-290.
10. Paper titled “Adrenal Schwannoma- a case report and review of literature” published in the indian Journal of Pathlogy and Microbiology. 2007; 50(3):587-8.
11. Paper titled “Acture pancreatitis presenting as perinephric pseudocyst” published in the internet Journal of Surgery. 2009; Volume 4 Number 2.
12. Video presentation “Guidewire Asssisted unfyndibular Tilt- GAIT-solving problems of accessibility during PCNL in hydronephrotic kidneys” in the World Congress of Endourology Society in Mumbai, 2004. Abstract in supplemental issue of journal of Endourology.
13. Podium presentation “Role of surgery in Genitourinary tuberculisis” at National Urology conference USICON 2007 at Patna, Bihar, India.. Abstract in supplemental issue of Indian Journal of Urology.
14.Podium presentation “Emphysematous pyelonephritis with stone- Management strategies” at KUACON 2006 at Davangere, Karnataka, India.
15.Poster “Adult Wilm’s tumor with right atrial thrombus” presented in National USICON 2006 at Varanasi, UP., India.
16.Poster “Adrenal Schwannoma- a rare entity” presented in South Zone USICON 2006 at Trivandarum, Kerala., India.